Please read the important information at the bottom of the page regarding pre-bookings, payment methods and more information.
September 2021 garden openings in Gloucestershire
The National Garden Scheme in Gloucestershire has a fine collection of gardens in Gloucestershire with plenty of late season colour that are opening this month to raise money for the nursing and health charities that the NGS supports.
1. Combined Opening: CLOUDS REST: Brockweir, Chepstow, NP16 7NW
2. Combined Opening: THE PATCH: Hollywell Lane, Brockweir, Chepstow, NP16
1. Pop Up Opening: 3:BARNSLEY HOUSE: Barnsley, Cirencester, GL7 5EE
2. BROCKWORTH COURT: Court Road, Brockworth, GL3 4QU
1. GREEN BOUGH: Market Lane, Greet, Winchcombe, GL54 5BL
2. TRENCH HILL: Sheepscombe, GL6 6TZ
- The lists are up to date at the point of distribution but NGS are advising visitors to check their website before travelling.
Click on the Gardens opening in Gloucestershire 2021 e-brochure.
Unfortunately some gardens have had to cancel this year, hence the advice to check the website.
- Pre-booking is now only essential where mentioned on a garden’s page on the NGS website otherwise you can buy your ticket on arrival – in the ‘usual’ NGS way.
- For full details and to check for the most up to date information visit the NGS website: https://ngs.org.uk
- Web link to Gloucestershire gardens: https://ngs.org.uk/gloucestershire/
- Many gardens also have a new cashless payment system. Those that offer this service will have the Wi-Fi symbol displayed, otherwise it’s payment by cash.