The Stonehouse Gardening Club is implementing government recommended guidelines to comply with the national guidelines for meetings during the coronavirus outbreak and to fit in with the centre’s new systems. We want to ensure that we act responsibly and make the meetings enjoyable for our members.
Guidelines for the Community Centre
- Face masks will be worn within the building.
- Hand sanitizers will be used on entering the building.
- Only one person at a time is to be in the toilets.
- A one way system is in force, so enter by the usual double doors, but leave
- through the fire exit of the small room beyond our lounge.
Guidelines for the Stonehouse Gardening Club Meetings
- On entry, keep your distance in the queue
- Sign the Track and Trace form
- If you have not paid membership yet, please pay
- Visitors fee is £2.50. Please put the correct fee into the pot provided
- Bring your own refreshments as there will be no use of the kitchen
What SGC will do to ensure your safety
We shall have wiped the chairs with sterilizer beforehand and they will have been
arranged 2 metres apart, on the yellow crosses. Although we are allowed to sit 1
metre apart in masks, we shall aim to sit further apart if possible so will only allow in
20 people to make this feasible. Couples can sit together in a mini bubble on a
double chair spot.
We shall still be able to chat together at a distance,
and to enjoy an interesting talk. The speaker will be using a microphone, and
Capacity is 20 people to ensure social distancing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cherry Foster, Chairperson.