Please read the important information at the bottom of the page regarding pre-bookings, payment methods and more information.
For those looking for lovely gardens to visit in Gloucestershire, view the document below which shows the opening dates of National Garden Scheme (NGS) gardens in 2023.
Or go to the National Garden Scheme website.
Gloucestershire Gardens open in April 2023
There are 20 gardens opening across the county this April, including 4 gardens that are also open on non NGS days: Highnam Court, Kiftsgate Court, Upton Wold, The Coach House.
2 group openings – always popular for the variety of garden sizes and styles they offer, both of them have one new garden this year:
Blockley Gardens, Blockley, near Moreton in Marsh – 10 gardens, some only opening at the June open day including a new garden, Garden House – shown on the list for clarity as it appears in the county booklet.
Eastcombe and Bussage, Eastcombe, near Stroud – 13 gardens, including a new opener, White House. Opening on Sunday 30th April and Monday 1st May, so tickets are valid for both days, given the number and spread of gardens.
For the 2023 Gloucestershire Gardens programme, click here.
NGS gardens in Shropshire 2023
- The lists are up to date at the point of distribution but NGS are advising visitors to check their website before travelling.
- Pre-booking is now only essential where mentioned on a garden’s page on the NGS website otherwise you can buy your ticket on arrival – in the ‘usual’ NGS way.
- For full details and to check for the most up to date information visit the NGS website: https://ngs.org.uk
- Web link to Gloucestershire gardens: https://ngs.org.uk/gloucestershire/
- Many gardens also have a new cashless payment system. Those that offer this service will have the Wi-Fi symbol displayed, otherwise it’s payment by cash.