The Stonehouse Gardening Club is implementing government recommended guidelines to comply with the national guidelines for meetings during the coronavirus outbreak and to fit in with the centre’s new systems. We want to ensure that we act responsibly and make the meetings enjoyable for our members.
Guidelines for the Community Centre
- Face masks will be worn within the building.
- Hand sanitizers will be used on entering the building.
- Only one person at a time is to be in the toilets.
- A one way system is in force, so enter by the usual double doors, but leave
- through the fire exit of the small room beyond our lounge.
Guidelines for the Stonehouse Gardening Club Meetings
- On entry, keep your distance in the queue
- Sign the Track and Trace form
- If you have not paid membership yet, please pay
- Visitors fee is £3.00. Please put the correct fee into the pot provided
- Bring your own refreshments as there will be no use of the kitchen
Though we are not restricting numbers, we are still being very careful.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cherry Foster, Chairperson.